Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Love Romance Cafe's Best of 2007 award nominations!

I just got the email from Love Romance Cafe. They are notifying authors and publishers of nominations in their Best of 2007 awards.

Scared Stiff has been nominated as Best Anthology 2007! Sarah, Josh, William and my wicked ghost stories! How amazing is that? LOL!

I've also been nominated in the Cafe's Best of 2007 awards in the following three categories:

Best Overall Book 2007: Roughhousing
Best Alternative Lifestyle book 2007: Roughhousing
Best Contemporary 2007: Roughhousing

The Polls open in the cafe on January 1st. and run till the 20th. They will announce the winners on the 21st.
To vote, please go to the cafe yahoo loop and click on polls after January 1st and vote!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/loveromancescafe/

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie Rochelle said...

what is the yahoo group link so we can vote?

Marie Rochelle

3:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I added the link to the post, Marie! Thanks!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wanted to get that book but I cant get it through borders and thats my bookstore. In the meantime Im getting "Ties that bind". Looking forward to it Im currently "Details of the hunt". Definately different from the feel of your other books. Congrats on the nomination!!!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home