Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Change of plans

There's been a change of authors for the coming vampire anthology BLOOD CLAIM. J.J. Massa had an unexpected project arise that needs her attention so her story isn't going to be available for press time. But, never fear, the fabulous Jet Mykles has agreed to step in and contribute a short vampire story to the volume! How cool is that? Jet, Angela and me. Now there is an eclectic trio for you! Should have a little something for everyone's taste in M/M vampire erotic romance in this one! Thank you, Jet, it's much appreciated and anticipated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home