Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DETAILS of the HUNT goes to college!


Actually, it goes to a university. I just found out recently that my M/M sci-fi adventure erotic romance that was nominated for an EPPIE award has been incorporated into a English class in a Midwestern State University fall 2007 course on "Novel as Genre". It will be available in their campus bookstore! I'm thrilled and more than a little amazed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic Laura!!! I hope that RT finds out about it!! That would definately give them a kick in th but!! LOL

Teresa

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I was taking that class!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thrilled by it all. Even if it's being used as a 'how not to right a novel' example. LOL!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home