Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Winner! Best Alternative Lifestyle!


The First ever LoveRomance Cafe The Best of 2006 Polls are over and these are the results I placed in.

Best Alternative Lifestyle:

A Bit of Rough (Laura Baumbach) WINNER
*********************

Best Erotica:

A Bit of Rough (Laura Baumbach) Honarable Mention
*************

Thank you LR Cafe for holding these Reader Awards polls and honoring the work presented there.

3 Comments:

Blogger CarysWeldonblog said...

Laura,
It was great meeting you at Epicon. Love this website. I think my readers will too. So, I'm gonna tell them to come and take a look.

I'm running a contest that goes to the end of April. I thought your readers might be interested in it.

I'm posting on blogs all over the place. And awarding $10 gift certificates to the person(s) who has the most complete list at the end of April. So, this is a long, ongoing contest, and people have time to catch up if they miss a day.

Also, if they post on the blog and say they're visiting your blog because of my contest, they are entered in a second drawing for another $10 gift certificate. It's open to everyone: authors, readers, anybody.

I do two other contests regularly: One, if you post on my blog, you're entered into a monthly drawing. And two, if you sign up for my newsletter and answer the newsletter question of the month, you're put into another drawing.

Lots of easy chances to win money/gift certificates. I hope your readers join in the fun. I'm putting clues on my blog: http://carysweldonblog.blogspot.com

~Carys Weldon
http://www.carysweldon.com/

10:08 AM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Lauren, huge congrats on your LR Cafe awards. I'm thrilled, you so deserve it!! For all you do!

1:51 PM  
Blogger J said...

Hi Laura, congrats! Carys Weldon sent me here.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home