Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Internet Radio

I've just accepted a position to be the host of small weekly broadcast show I'll may/probably/might title Manlove Romance: Love finds its own on a new Internet Radio site. It is a controversy/erotic oriented site. I've been given free rein on my subject matter and my guests. Needless to say, I'm be focusing on writing, erotic romance and gay fiction, the barriers and problems we face (like RT/Hyatt) as writers and publishers of it, finding our audience, why and how, etc. I'll keep you up to date with it as it unfolds. I need to get a better understanding of the whole thing for a few weeks then I'll be up for more creative use of it. I'm still in the planning stages, creating a show name, topics, having banners created for the site and learning how to use the recording equipment. I'll be sure to holler when it's all in place. It'll be a good 6 wks away before the first broadcast show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home