Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm an EPPIE finalist!


THE LOST TEMPLE OF KARTTIKEYA has been named a finalist in the 2008 EPICon awards in the GLBT category. I'll be going to Portland in March to see if I won this year. Last year I was a finalist with DETAILS OF THE HUNT. It would be fabulous to win, but right now I'm thrilled with being the only author in this category to make the short list two years in a row! It really is exciting. I'm grateful for the opportunity to support EPIC and the recognition for my writing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Congratulations, Laura!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Portland.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home