Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Why do you read M/M romances?


I'm trying to gather data for a proposal for a M/M erotic romance discussion panel. So if you'd like to help me out or just want to express yourself about the topic, feel free to email me at sensualwriter.laura@gmail.com or post your message here and I'll add it to my findings. Every opinion counts! Your reason's are just as valid as the next reader's are so let's hear them!

I write M/M erotic romances because I think the erotic part is HOT! I love men and think two men together is twice as hot. All that raw, sweaty power and muscle twisted around more lithe, sweaty, sinewy flesh, kissing, cuddling, possessing and pounding each other into sated bliss. What's not to love? The romance part is the best, though, where I can write these same hot men as sensitive, caring, romanctic individuals with flaws and strengths and needs and convictions. It's all good.

Now tell me why you READ it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

They are hot, and I enjoy them. I never thought that two men getting together would thrill me until I read a menage with m/m action. And I loved it. Double the dudes I guess.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home