Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

ahead of Anne Rice


I just found out this morning that my M/M erotic novel, A Bit of Rough, is ranked #1 on B&N bestselling erotic fiction list out of 1,367 titles. It puts me ahead of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy! I also was #195 on the entire B&N bestselling list for the entire site for a brief but shining moment today and I have been #1 on their gay erotic fiction list for the last week! I'm so excited! And they say there isn't a market for M/M erotic romance out there! Raspberrries to all disbelievers!
Laura
http://www.laurabaumbach.com
http://sybpress.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Your book is way better AR's. I've read both so I know :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

I blogged about MM Romance yesterday and provided a link to your blog for my readers. Nice to have a fellow MM believer out there!

This is a genre that's here to grow.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why thank you, Kayelle. That was very kind of you! I believe M/M is her eto stay. It's ben around in the slash community for 35 years and it's growing as more readers realize it is available for them. I like spreading the word!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

I said in my blog that when I first saw MM I thought of M&M candies. had a response that said "You mean Red and Yellow aren't gay?"

LOL.

Now there's an image for you. :)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Who knew?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Elisa! How cool is that? Thank you! Your blog is fabulous! I'm so flattered and excited to see my work up there and all that delicious Italian along with it! I feel terrific looking at that. You're a sweet wonderful person!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home