Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Charity



Is a wonderful thing. I donated a few dollars to a worthy charity at RT and they made me get my picture taken with Ellora's Cavemen in return. It was a struggle, but I manged to bear it. Men, I so love men!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I can see that it was a difficult situation to be in :-)

Nice photo!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

What we have to do for our craft. (big sigh) All those men. I don't know how you did it...


LOL

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL I can see the sacrifice you made *blinks*.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, it was a struggle, but it was such a good feeling to know I was doing a good deed that I'll probably force myself to be selfless again next year and do it all over again! LOL!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home