Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sequels and thrillers

That's what I'll be doing the rest of the year. I'm writing a sequel to "A BIT OF ROUGH" titled "ROUGHHOUSING" now. I'm thrilled readers liked the first story enough to want more of the characters of James and Bram! I love those hotties!

Then I'll polish up my thriller m/m romance between Gabriel and Antonio, "MEXICAN HEAT", and get that out there for all the world to read.

Need to dabble in little in the DUG vampire world, too, before the fall!

After that, I'm going to write the next book that follows the adventures of my pirate and bounty hunter, Aidan and Talos, in "DETAILS OF THE HUNT". I know no one has read that one yet, but I adore the characters and the humor in that world. I have enough plotlines to write at least six more adventures for them, so I HAVE to write it! I haven't picked a title yet, but it'll let itself be known to me soon. They always do!

Kinda weird to have the rest of my year planned out for me by fictional characters, but I think I'm going to have some fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Yipeeeee on the sequels. A pirate and a bounty hunter? sounds wonderful.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home