Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chatting


I just finished writing my latest m/m s/f romance last week, "Details of the Hunt" for LooseId and I was going to spend this week relaxing. Well, that lasted about one day! Several opportunties to do chats and promo days on a number of net sites popped up and I've beem chatting and posting and meeting all kinds of new people. I even had the opportunity to venture a novel proposal to a publisher during one! Cool, huh?
I'm spending next week working on a screenplay and a piece of fiction I pormised to a zine. I think I'll have to work by night and not check my email to get anything done!
And Ecateromance just changed their policy and now accept m/m romances for review. I sent them two of mine. Let's see if they like them, now! I'm drumming my fingers in anticipation on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home