Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chatting


I just finished writing my latest m/m s/f romance last week, "Details of the Hunt" for LooseId and I was going to spend this week relaxing. Well, that lasted about one day! Several opportunties to do chats and promo days on a number of net sites popped up and I've beem chatting and posting and meeting all kinds of new people. I even had the opportunity to venture a novel proposal to a publisher during one! Cool, huh?
I'm spending next week working on a screenplay and a piece of fiction I pormised to a zine. I think I'll have to work by night and not check my email to get anything done!
And Ecateromance just changed their policy and now accept m/m romances for review. I sent them two of mine. Let's see if they like them, now! I'm drumming my fingers in anticipation on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Rose said...

I just checked out B&N.com to see if I could POSSIBLY find "Out There In The Night" in book format, but alas, not yet. Laura, I've read all the excerpts of "Hunt"and am looking forward to reading it in its entirety. In fact, I look forward to reading ANYTHING written by you!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home