Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Caught in the Middle

Well, it seems being a straight woman who writes m/m erotic romances definitely makes me the odd woman out. RT refuses to review my novels because they are 'homosexual fiction' and a gay bookstore just decline holding a booksigning for me because I'm a straight female. Damned on both sides of the coin!

Well, cool for ME! I'm unique and different and hard to define! Yes, it's a bit of a problem when trying to find a nitch to snuggle down into with my writing, but hey, if I can't be accepted, at least I'm getting a lot of attention! LOL!

Really, it's kind of sad that neither one refused based on the quality of my writing. They pinned a label on my work or on me and that was the end of it. Pretty poor response from two supposedly 'professional' businesses.

More walls to scale and hurdles to jump. Where did I hide my track shoes?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*shakes head* sorry on both things. Seems a shame it was because of who you are and what you write versus the quality of said writing.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home