Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Proofreading vs distracted by sex

I was just thinking about a trend I 'm beginning to notice in my work when it comes back from the team of talented, skilled and very generous proofreaders I have. While most of my writing needs mountains of corrections and polish, I notice only the sex scenes come back correction -lean, not free but lean.

My only conclusion is either I'm really focused and in perfect-wirter mode (what do you think the chances of that are?) or the reader is so into the sex, they don't notice most of the flaws.

LOL! Either way, I guess I must be doing something right! We all win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home