Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Snowy days

Okay, it's a lovely day in Western New York. The sky is nowhere to be seen. That's because the snow is falling so hard and so fast you can't see anything more than 6 feet in front of you. Needless to say, as soon as I put the last kid on the bus, I immediately ran into the house to hibernate. I had planned on going to work and taking a CPR class, followed up by some Christmas shopping, a lab draw, lunch out and some grocery shopping.

I think I'll wrap up in a quilt and sip hot cappuccino instead.

Maybe I'll write a bit, but this was to be my week off in between novels to decompress and let the words settle out of my brain for a few days. Unfortunately, the words won't stop hopping around in my head long enough for my brain to relax. There really is no rest for the wicked! I guess I'll go write some on my vampire-in-progress story and watch my front yard disappear in the swirling haze of white bliss blanketing my tiny corner of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home