Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

News from the wickedly perverse mind of an erotic writer

This is my first blog that I have set up on my own, so please forgive the errors and whatnot. I never kept a diary as a child and it's hard to start one now. If I'm going to write these days, I want to put time into my stories, but it's the accepted and trendy thing to do as an author and web -savvy person. So here I am. I'll drop by and leave little notes about my writing, my husband, my kids, my pet peeves and my favorite things. You'll all be thrilled to death by my musings, trust me. LOL!

Well, maybe I'll just talk about writing and all the inspiration I get for writing those 40 page love scenes. I'll give it a go! I'll try anything once, twice if I like it!

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home