Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

How does a woman write about anal intercourse?

I just got this question from a reader and all I have to say is 'duh?' Rude, I know, but come on!

I know about the subject first hand, just like I know what pleases a man during oral sex, intercourse and foreplay. I was actally considered attractive and fun in my single years. I dated, I have lovers. I experimented. (Guess which scene from the "Rough" novel I actually did!)

Now, I'm a happily married woman, mated to a sexy, good-looking hunk of a man for a couple of decades. Which is also why I don't write heterosexual romances. If I want a steamy romp with a gorgeous man, I can just take my husband to bed, I don't need to write about it in fantasies. But when I want some arousing fantasies of my own--that's when I break out the old keyboard and whip up a couple of hotties to play with.

Which is what I'm going to do right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home