Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Inspiration for my new Vampire story

Sometimes inspiration comes from unexpected places. Hearing me say something about starting a new Demon Under Glass short story, a vampire m/m horror romance series I contirbute to my fifteen year old decided to write something to help get me in the mood (I call them poems, he calls them lyrics). Anyway they are very inspiring!

But I still hate when I start to write a passionate m/m love scene and I find him reading over my shoulder, wanting to know when the girl is going to show up. I tell him never and he shakes his head and walks away, mumbling something about grown women being weird and kinky! I just don't know where he gets the attitude from!



VAMPIRE
By Rob B.


Death
Isn’t my final frontier
I can’t fear
This sin that cannot be repaired
Forgotten by what you’ve always followed
Flawed in every way
This day is your last
It’s been a thousand years
Since you’ve passed
The forgotten soul
At its last
Past is behind us
Future is always so far away
Look back and remember you yesterday
In dismay of all you’ve killed today
Sucked them dry
Of their pride
Stolen the nectar of their life
To fulfill your unlife
In the deadliest way
Shrivel up and die
I can’t cry
My tears are my brother’s blood
I can’t deny
But what I need, I have to supply
I can’t see my own face
Because I’m not there
I’m an illusion that even I have to bear
I’m the bloodiest killer known to man
I am the vampire
Of this land
Who dares to cross me
Will be the lamb
And I am the Shepherd to slaughter
Them.

_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home