Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Preditors and Editors Poll Results

I admit it, I like a pat on the back once in awhile as much as the next gal, and today I woke up to find one in my mail. Last month I was entered in the Preditors and Editors Poll in two categories, author and romance novel. Today found out I placed in the top ten in both categories! Can you believe it? I was in a 3-way tied for 10th place for best author and in 4TH place with my m/m erotic romance A BIT OF ROUGH!

Yes, I know it's a popularity contest, but that IS the point! Readers voted and they voted for what they like, and I and my writing have the great honor of being one of the things they liked! I'm very thrilled and energized by it all! Makes me want to finish up this sci-fi novel ASAP and get to work on the sequel to A BIT OF ROUGH! Or maybe that hot Mexican Heat thriller. The romance in that one is wet and rough!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Congrats, Laura!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home