Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Magazines and new releases

Yesterday was a terrific day for me. Not only did my new release from Torquere Press, a m/m romance titled 'A Bit of Rough', come out a few days early, but my sweet little f/m short story 'Reconnecting' was published in the New York based magazine BUST and I got the issue in the mail! That was so exciting to see my name in print in a National Magazine! So cool! Even my husband was impressed! They even included my website url at the end of the article, which was so very kind of them.

BUST magazine is a great, uninhibited magazine for the modern woman. It has lots of articles, features and fun stuff. Even the ads are cool. Look for at www.bust.com!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats!

8:04 PM  
Blogger kstar said...

Hey Laura,
I just bought your new book from Torquere and it's terrific. Sizzling hot! I can't wait to get home so I can finish it.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home