Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Manlove or writing m/m erotic romances

In the effort to spread understanding about and interest in m/m romances and my writing, I wrote a little article about manlove and submitted it to the Passionate Ink newsletter. Guess what? It's been accepted for publication for the July issue! I'm so excited! I wish I could be there personally, but I won't be going to the RWA convention this year, but some of my thoughts will be present in the form of this article.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

I think I can safely say PI is a great chapter. :) Nice to hear you'll have an article in it.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Neat on the article being accepted. I'm looking forward to reading it.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home