Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Monday, June 26, 2006

South of the Border--New Release



This Friday, my short story, SOUTH OF THE BORDER, will be released with Forbidden publications. Short, hot and steamy!

http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/book_pages/south_of_the_border.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I like that cover! Congrats on the new release.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Jennifer said...

Love the cover!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a excerpt from Mexican Heat. Jut s a littl eintroduction to the characters for everyone. I wanted to see if a blind lover in an erotic romance appealed to readers.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home