Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vampire cover art from an unexpected source



Although soon everyone in my house but me will be having a birthday, I'm the one that got a present the other day. My oldest son, a very talented artist for 15 (even if he doesn't believe it) presented me with a piece of art he had designed. It was cover art for a story he wants me to write, a dark vampire/heavy metal rock band tale (with lots of girls in it. So sad, so teenage boyish!) But when I saw the great cover, I decided I had to write some kind of story to go with it.

It's on the carousel on my front page. Look for the cover titled "Monster". The human/vampire skull with the awesome fanged incisors and the text with fanged letters was too sweet not to use! I may throw in some girls to make him happy, and a dash of heterosexual activity, but I doubt I'll stray far from my usual pairings. When he made the quitar picture above for the back cover, I knew I had to do something with it! Too cool!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

It's gorgeous!!! You tell your son that he's got talent!!! He did a wonderful job! I can't wait to read the book and drool over the cover!!! Congrats Laura on having such a great kid!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, jjr! I think he's terrifically talented. It's nice to find a way to channel that talent and skill in to something he can develop into a trade in the future. Creativity is a wonderful thing to foster in kids. Most schools don't allow for the kids that think outside the box much.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

That's gorgeous. How very talented he is.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home