Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, August 25, 2006

New MAINSTREAM political thriller release coming up 9/8/06!



My newest release is something out of the ordinary for me. It's the first novel I ever wrote and it's a mainstream thriller with Aspen Mountain Press at:
http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/coming-soon/coming-soon/flight-of-the-sparrows/prod_16.html.

Here's short synopsis for it.

Flight of the Sparrows

"Forty-one and single, Lt. Commander Daniel Burke is a man on the brink of change. Head of a US Army covert operations unit for fourteen years, he is beginning to feel the effects of time on his body and mind, as well as the impact on his personal life. Committed to his three teammates as brothers, he is torn between remaining in the service and leaving to seek a more fulfilling life. Surprisingly, both a career change and a change in his lack of family life come from his next mission.

Burke and his men, Jackson Burr, Ethan James and Spencer Weston, are tossed into an elaborate assassination plot rooted in greed, perversion and vigilantism spanning two continents. A pivotal player in the conspiracy turns out to be a British youth, Quill Tarquin. The teenager has an eidetic memory and a mysterious past that connects him to directly to Burke."

It's a bit different than my M/M erotic romances, of course. No sex, and a tiny dash of romance, but a lot of action and emotion. Guns, murder, chaos, mystery--all the things I like to write about if I can't write about M/M sex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home