Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

manloveromance.com


I've been discussing why I read and write eoritc M/M romances over on the Amazon.com Connect Gay/Lesbian forum these last few days. I've learned a lot from other authors and readers about the subject, too. I found a few new things to try reading and new authors to explore. But mainly, I've found my own reasons for liking M/M erotic romance to be echoed by many other straight women on the forum or through private emails sent to me as a result of the forum discussion.

Simply put, we love men and reading about sensitive, caring, manly men is irresistable and hot to us. I don't think the mystery of why straight women like gay erotic romance goes any deeper than that. One hot, passionate man in bed--delicious. Two steamy, ravenous men in love together and in bed together--there isn't anything better.

Except doing it with my own man! And who needs to write about that when you are fortunate enough to actually just go and do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home