Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Friday, April 04, 2008

MEXICAN HEAT-- revised and way better!


I have a new project in the works. Well, an old project that's been updated. And changed and expanded and re-plotted. And all that happened because I tapped a writer friend on the shoulder and said, "I can't get this story to flow. I've hit a wall. Can you give it a look and make a few suggestions?" Well, the friend was author Josh Lanyon and the story was MEXICAN HEAT and what happened after a few days of give and take is that Josh and I are now collaborating on writing the novel! A first for both of us. We'll let you know if it works! I'm excited about it, seriously.

You can read about it in more details on Josh's LJ here:
http://jgraeme2007.livejournal.com/15780.html

It's also expanded to three novels in a series at this point. The first chapter is done as a rough draft. I think it's awesome, me but not me and him but not him exactly. It's very different. I'm writing the second chapter this weekend. I write a chapter and then send it to Josh who works it over and what we end up with is a third unique voice, a blend of his and mine. He does the mystery/crime parts best and I do the romance/sex best and we put them together had shake! LOL! Hopefully what we get in the end will be a new brand of Romantic Crimes series.

Anyway, look for the first one in a few months. We plan on doing one every 6 month working it in between other projects we already had planned. The second in the series is titled TEQUILA SUNRISE. Wish us luck!

Oh, and you know I like to cast actors in my character parts. Think Antonio Banderas(Antonio) and Johnny Depp (Gabriel), please.

Laura

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know what dates, Genetic Snare and other books in the Future Releases page are expected to be published.
Feels like been waiting a looong time
Looking forward to reading them.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Genetic Snare is schedule for June and Mexican Heat for August in print, Jill. I'm not sure about ebooks yet.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you woman! I have read almost everything that you have written. I can't wait for your new books. Please, write faster!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home