Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving on

Mexican Heat is out to my writing partner and on to the editor! We're hoping to make the September release still so be prepared. In the meantime, I'm back at Genetic Snare the sequel to Details of the Hunt.

I had already started this one and had to put it aside for a few things like forming a publishing company and co-writing a series with the awesome and skilled Josh Lanyon, but now I'm back to it.

I even sat down and reread Details to get back into the environment and to get my Aidan groove back in place. It's difficult to jump into the mindset of an 18th century pirate lost in the 26th century world. I have to see things from his POV and remember all the confusion and isolation he must feel along with the wonder and excitement of it all.

And I have to remember his larcenous side, too. My little light-fingered pirate! lol. I Love Aidan. I love it when Talos catches him at it too. Big, stern bounty hunter! It's been a while since the first book. I hope readers remember the guys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

My name is Ozakie Knotts, and I'm an aspiring writer, and lately I have been thinking about writing m/m erotica romance, so I have been coming to your website along with other writers websites. I cant wait to read your work! congrats to you and all of your success and keep the blogs coming! I will be staying tuned! :-)

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the snippet of Mexican Heat on Fiction With Friction. It sounds so exciting and its scorching hot! I cant wait to read the entire piece. U and Josh did a great job together and I hope u too will collaborate again soon.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if Genetic Snare is still in the works or if you had stopped writing it. I noticed that it hasn't been listed on your coming soon page for a while and wondered what happened to it.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home