Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

RT Poll on M/M PLEASE GO VOTE!

RT has rejected my proposal for a m/m discussion panel this year but they are looking for reader support to make an informed decision for the future apparently.
Please go here and vote, no matter what your opinion on the subject is. Let our voice be heard. Let M/M romance for women have it's rightful place in RT's reviews.


Laura

It's a poll asking about interest in m/m
romances.

http://www.romantic times.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home