Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Review of Mexican Heat!



Josh and I have been holding our breath waiting for the first review on Mexican Heat, our first collaboration.
It arrived this am.

http://reviewsbyjessewave.blogspot.com/2008/11/mexican-heat.html

We did good. 5+ stars!

Laura

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this won't offend you or Josh but... has someone told you that some of the Spanish expressions sound a little weird?
I only want to hepl really, I have loved every part of the book but since it is going to be a series I felt it was necessary.
i.e. madre mios wpuld be madre mía
or hte plural for señor is señores not señors.
If you have any doubs about this please contact me, I assure you Spain's Spanish is my mother tongue

6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Niidea222,

Thanks for the feedback! No offense taken. You'll have to send me an email so we can run the Spanish by you for the next story! We do try to make it as real and accurate as possible.

6:43 PM  
Blogger arl215 said...

Hi I absolutely loved this book and all of the spanish expressions also.The characters were just wonderful. Is there going to be a sequel because I did not want this story to end.LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous joko said...

Many thanks for sharing these valuable informations.The title of your post caught my attention.
You definitely produce an interesting method of writing using your terms.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home