Sensually Wicked Man Love

The thoughts and challenges I come across in being a heterosexual woman, wife and mother who loves to write m/m erotic romances. I'm not gay or male, but the thoughts of two gorgeous, confident men together is my idea of a hot time! I write for others, both men and women, who feel the same.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

I've finally given in to the fact my eyes have spent too many hours staring at a a monitor, writing for 14 hours a day, over the many years. My Christmas gift to me was a 32 inch monitor. I'm hell bent on getting four releases out in 2018. Hopefully this will make it easier on the old eyes!

1. Spirit Falls
2. Tequila Sunrise
3. Reese Holt #2
4. sequel to Jackson & Nick???
5. Rough Roads #3 in the Rough Series?
6. Isle of Misfit Toys holiday story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home